Terms & Conditions
Except where indicated otherwise all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the www.Babbo.wpengine.com website (“the Site”) are owned by
39 Albemarle Street
The use of all pages of the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions of use but access to certain pages of the Site, some of which may be restricted, may be subject to further conditions of use as indicated:
- You may browse, download, view, print and copy onto the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopy) any material from the Site for your own personal use only. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of Babbo.
- You will not use the Site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a commercial database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that might bring Babbo into disrepute.
- Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Babbo, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Site are naturally subject to change from time to time. Babbo cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of all information on the Site. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
- Babbo cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. Babbo, its [directors], [its trustees], its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Babbo or its officers) including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Site or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
- Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to Babbo directly through the Site or by email you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. [Babbo uses encryption software to attempt to prevent unauthorised access to this information being obtained. However, ]Babbo cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Babbo or its officers) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to Babbo directly through the Site or by email.
- Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. Babbo is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
- Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, Babbo gives no warranties it will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. Babbo excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of Babbo or its officers) for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site.
- The names, images and logos identifying Babbo or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Babbo, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Babbo reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after any variation has been posted.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.